Friday, December 12, 2008

Monster Chiller Horror Basketball

The February 2009 NBA All-Star Saturday Night is coming to 160 screens in 80 theaters across America live in 3D HD, courtesy of a partnership between Turner Sports, the NBA and Cinedigm Digital Cinema. According to the companies, this marks the first time a sporting event has been simulcast live to theaters with audiences paying for admission. - Media Post
Um, all hail the new technology and I get that movie theaters are dying and we all need something to look forward to in the New Depression... but is anyone else feeling like they've seen this movie before?



Would you like some more... TURNOVERS??? They can be particularly frightening. (And yes, I'm clearly just bitter because my non-binocular Cyclops Vision doesn't pick up the 3-D movie thing. It's a long and pointless story.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the story. Inquiring minds want to know

DMtShooter said...

OK. I was born with eye defects; they were cross-eyed as a toddler, and I wore bifocals in kindergarten. One eye became dominant, and my eyes never really learned to work in tandem. Both work and I compensate without anyone noticing a defect, but it means that I have no depth perception. So 3-D movies don't work on me.

I told you it wasn't an interesting story...