Monday, December 1, 2008

Epic Drop: Top 10 ways for the Knicks to resolve the Stephon Marbury situation

I know, I know, the last thing you want from me is more about a guy that doesn't play, shouldn't play, and won't make any difference to anyone but the Dolan's bottom line... but there is something about this man and experience that makes people just go batshit loco. I've heard people actually talk about how this is the Knicks' fault for not just paying him to go away, and how since the Starchild Has Been Disrespected -- may we all find such moments of disrespect! -- the Knicks are merely reaping what they sow.

To which I have only one question...

Are Marbury's checks clearing, and being deposited?

Because, well, if they are... he has no standing. If it's that big of a problem, if the disrespect is so egregious, just refuse the payment and walk away from your contract.

He won't, of course, because he's a sack of crap. End of story.

No comments: